Terms and Conditions
1.By accessing any webpage operated by the Spandana, you indicate your agreement to the following terms and conditions of usage. If you do not agree to any of these provisions, please do not use the websites operated by Spandana. Spandana reserves the right to change, modify, add, or delete portions of these terms at any time, at its discretion.
Ownership, Copyright, and Trademark Information
2. All materials on the websites operated by the Spandana, including but not limited to images, text, data, graphics, sounds, videos, software, and other forms and formats now known or later invented (hereinafter “Contents”), are the intellectual property of, or being used with permission by, the Spandana. You may view, copy, and/or print the Contents for your personal, noncommercial entertainment, information, and education, subject to the following prohibitions:
(i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices;
(ii) you make no modifications to any material;
3. Except as indicated in paragraph 2 above, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, license, publicly perform, display, modify, create derivative works from, or use or exploit the Contents of any website operated by Spandana. Your unauthorized use of any portion of the Contents of a Spandana-operated website may infringe upon the rights of Spandana or of third parties not affiliated with Spandana , and may result in civil and/or criminal liability. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as conferring any right to use or manipulate trademarked or copyrighted Contents of a Spandana website.
4. Spandana reserves the right, without any limitation whatsoever, to investigate any suspected breaches of its website security, internal information technology systems, or of these Terms and Conditions. Spandana further reserves the right to involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in any investigation, and to prosecute any violations of these Terms, applicable laws or common law rights, to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification
5. The Contents of all websites operated by the Spandana are provided as is and as available, without express or implied warranty as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. To the greatest extent allowed by applicable law, Spandana disclaims any warranty that the Contents of any page will be available on an uninterrupted or error-free basis; that defects will be corrected; that Contents of the sites are accurate as of any particular date; and that Spandana’s websites or the server that makes them available are free of computer viruses or other harmful components or conditions. The Spandana will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising from your use of its websites. However, in certain states the law may not allow Spandana to limit or exclude liability for certain of these damages. In any case, Spandana’s liability for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of any kind, resulting from claims brought under any legal theory, shall not be greater than the amount you have paid to access Spandana -operated websites.
6. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Spandana from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused to be levied or brought by any party and arising from or related to your use of any Spandana-operated website.
Online Store and Donations:
User Comments, Feedback, Submissions, and Postings:
8. You agree to grant the Spandana the nonexclusive and unlimited right to reprint, use directly, or make derivative use of any comments, feedback, submissions, or other information communicated to the Spandana through its websites (hereinafter “Feedback”). The Spandana shall not be required to treat Feedback as confidential, and shall be entitled to use Feedback for any commercial or noncommercial purpose permitted to it without compensation to you or any other person contributing to Feedback. You acknowledge by submitting Feedback that you own whatever content you submit, and that Spandana’s use of your Feedback will not infringe upon the rights of any third person.
Links from Spandana Website
9. Website operated by the Spandana may contain links to other websites that are not under Spandana’s control. Spandana is not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the content of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply an endorsement or approval by Spandana of any website, product, or service.
Links to Spandana Website
10. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive, revocable right to create hyperlinks to websites operated by Spandana , subject to the following conditions:
(i) the links and related content on your website do not suggest any affiliation with the Spandana or cause confusion among consumers;
(ii) the links and related content on your website do not portray the Spandana in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner;
(iii) the links and related content on your website are not operated for any commercial purpose.
Revisions to Spandana-Operated Website
11. The Spandana reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions to, and deletions from the Content available on its website at any time, at its discretion. This right includes but is not limited to the right to discontinue for perpetuity or any limited period the availability of any website, and of any products and services offered on its website.
12. These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute arising under them, shall be construed and resolved under the laws of the United States of America and of the State of North Carolina. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected.
13. These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate your agreement to these Terms at any time by discontinuing use of all Spandana-operated website and destroying all Contents obtained from any and all such website. Your access to any and all Spandana-operated website may be terminated immediately without notice if it is believed, in Spandana’s sole discretion, that you have failed to comply with any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions. In the event that your access to Spandana-operated website is terminated, you must cease use of such website and destroy any Content you have obtained from the website.
Any questions or concerns are welcome and should be directed to: