Here is how you can too:
- Talk to your kid about Spandana Foundation and explain how wonderful to help the poor back home in India
- Convince your kid to ask the guests to get donations to Spandana instead of toys and cloths
- Create an invite on your kid's Birthday and establish a gift policy.
- Instead of gifts, request your family and friends to write checks on your name with memo "Spandana Foundation" or create a Blog with Paypal on your blog. Have a look at Srikar's blog or and Janhavi's Blog (Our volunteers can help you with setting up one for you).
- Explain about why you would like to associate with Spandana Foundation during the event.
- Collect all the money and send check to Spandana Foundation or Donate online
- Verify whether your employer can match the donations you make. This would double even triple the benefit to Spandana.
- Email to Spandana about your story email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ananya's Birthday Wish
Ricky's Birthday Wish
Savani's Birthday Wish
Yashwanth's Birthday Wish
Easha's Birthday Wish
Ridhima's Birthday Wish
Rashmitha's Birthday Wish